Help children explore the creation story and see God as the amazing and powerful creator of everything. Help them learn that he is the boss of all that he’s made.
This box contains:
- 1 play card | outlining research based information on play-based learning
- 1 story card | outlining the big idea and key points of the story, a simple prayer and instructions on how to use the play box to facilitate play-based learning of the Bible with your child
- 1 jar handmade green playdough*
- 1 natural wooden rolling pin
- 1 handmade natural wooden cone tree
- 2 natural wooden peg dolls
- 1 metal star cutter
- 9 natural wooden numbers
- 2 wooden animal pieces (species may vary)
- 1 small bag containing - selection of natural sensory materials
Use with The Beginners Bible, The Beginners Gospel Story Bible, The Big Picture Story Bible, The Jesus Storybook Bible or The Gospel Story Bible.
*Playdough ingredients: plain flour, salt, cream of tartar, vegetable oil, water & food colouring gel.
**Playdough storage - you will need to refrigerate your playdough on arrival to ensure you get the longest life out of it. As it is handmade and doesn't contain any nasties, it will last approximately 3 months, but this can be more or less depending on where it is stored. In the fridge in an airtight container (the jar it comes in) is best.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Play To Grow | Bible Play Boxes have been designed to help parents disciples their children through play. God is a wonderful designer and has made children active learners, that learn naturally through exploration - by touching, moving, listening, seeing and experiencing.
Each box will feature a key story from the Bible and include:
☀️ a story card to help parents as they facilitate learning for their children through play
🦔 a jar filled with a sensory medium inc. rainbow rice, dried black beans, kinetic sand and coloured playdough
🍂 sensory and imaginative tools to help facilitate play based learning of the story