Help children explore Jesus teaching in this parable and learn that a wise person builds their life on Jesus words, because they are a strong foundation.
This box contains:
- 1 play card | outlining research based information on play-based learning
- 1 story card | outlining the big idea and key points of the story, a simple prayer and instructions on how to use the play box to facilitate play-based learning of the Bible with your child
- 1 jar sensory kinetic sand
- 2 handmade mini wooden houses (sizes may vary)
- 1 large shell (shapes and sizes may vary)
- 1 natural wooden scoop
- 1 white rock
- 1 small bag containing - selection of shells and sensory beach materials
Use with The Gospel Story Bible or The Rhyme Bible.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Play To Grow | Bible Play Boxes have been designed to help parents disciples their children through play. God is a wonderful designer and has made children active learners, that learn naturally through exploration - by touching, moving, listening, seeing and experiencing.
Each box will feature a key story from the Bible and include:
☀️ a story card to help parents as they facilitate learning for their children through play
🦔 a jar filled with a sensory medium inc. rainbow rice, dried black beans, kinetic sand and coloured playdough
🍂 sensory and imaginative tools to help facilitate play based learning of the story