Help children explore Jesus teaching in this parable and learn that the person who is good soil listens to God’s word, believes it and grows to produce much fruit in their lives.
This box contains:
- 1 play card | outlining research based information on play-based learning
- 1 story card | outlining the big idea and key points of the story, a simple prayer and instructions on how to use the play box to facilitate play-based learning of the Bible with your child
- 1 jar handmade yellow playdough*
- 1 handmade wooden playdough tool (shape may vary)
- 1 natural wooden bowl
- 3 natural wooden mushrooms
- 1 metal flower cutter
- 1 natural wooden mini flower pot
- 1 cork playdough stamp (stamp may vary)
- 1 pine cone
- 1 paper butterfly (colour may vary)
- 1 small bag containing - dried flower petals
- 1 small bag containing - selection of natural sensory materials
Use with The Gospel Story Bible.
*Playdough ingredients: plain flour, salt, cream of tartar, vegetable oil, water & food colouring gel.
**Playdough storage - you will need to refrigerate your playdough on arrival to ensure you get the longest life out of it. As it is handmade and doesn't contain any nasties, it will last approximately 3 months, but this can be more or less depending on where it is stored. In the fridge in an airtight container (the jar it comes in) is best.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Play To Grow | Bible Play Boxes have been designed to help parents disciples their children through play. God is a wonderful designer and has made children active learners, that learn naturally through exploration - by touching, moving, listening, seeing and experiencing.
Each box will feature a key story from the Bible and include:
☀️ a story card to help parents as they facilitate learning for their children through play
🦔 a jar filled with a sensory medium inc. rainbow rice, dried black beans, kinetic sand and coloured playdough
🍂 sensory and imaginative tools to help facilitate play based learning of the story