Help children explore the story of Noah’s Ark and how it points us to Jesus.
This box contains:
- 1 play card | outlining research based information on play-based learning
- 1 story card | outlining the big idea and key points of the story, a simple prayer and instructions on how to use the play box to facilitate play-based learning of the Bible with your child
- 1 jar handmade rainbow rice
- 1 natural wooden peg doll and cup
- 3 natural wooden mirror blocks
- 1 natural wooden tsp scoop
- 3 animal figures (species may vary)
Use with The Beginners Bible, The Beginners Gospel Story Bible, The Big Picture Story Bible, The Jesus Storybook Bible or The Gospel Story Bible.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Play To Grow | Bible Play Boxes have been designed to help parents disciples their children through play. God is a wonderful designer and has made children active learners, that learn naturally through exploration - by touching, moving, listening, seeing and experiencing.
Each box will feature a key story from the Bible and include:
☀️ a story card to help parents as they facilitate learning for their children through play
🦔 a jar filled with a sensory medium inc. rainbow rice, dried black beans, kinetic sand and coloured playdough
🍂 sensory and imaginative tools to help facilitate play based learning of the story