Help children explore Jesus teaching in this parable and learn what God’s love is like.
This box contains:
- 1 play card | outlining research based information on play-based learning
- 1 story card | outlining the big idea and key points of the story, a simple prayer and instructions on how to use the play box to facilitate play-based learning of the Bible with your child
- 1 jar handmade brown playdough*
- 1 pair wooden tongs
- 1 natural wooden dough stamper (design may vary)
- 5 natural wooden fence pieces
- 1 metal pig cutter
- 6 coloured animal counters (species may vary)
- 1 small bag containing - selection of natural sensory materials
Use with The Beginners Bible or The Jesus Storybook Bible.
*Playdough ingredients: plain flour, salt, cream of tartar, vegetable oil, water & food colouring gel.
**Playdough storage - you will need to refrigerate your playdough on arrival to ensure you get the longest life out of it. As it is handmade and doesn't contain any nasties, it will last approximately 3 months, but this can be more or less depending on where it is stored. In the fridge in an airtight container (the jar it comes in) is best.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Play To Grow | Bible Play Boxes have been designed to help parents disciples their children through play. God is a wonderful designer and has made children active learners, that learn naturally through exploration - by touching, moving, listening, seeing and experiencing.
Each box will feature a key story from the Bible and include:
☀️ a story card to help parents as they facilitate learning for their children through play
🦔 a jar filled with a sensory medium inc. rainbow rice, dried black beans, kinetic sand and coloured playdough
🍂 sensory and imaginative tools to help facilitate play based learning of the story