Help children explore this miraculous story and see that Jesus is the powerful boss of all creation. Help them learn that we can always trust him, even when we’re afraid.
This box contains:
- 1 play card | outlining research based information on play-based learning
- 1 story card | outlining the big idea and key points of the story, a simple prayer and instructions on how to use the play box to facilitate play-based learning of the Bible with your child
- 1 jar handmade blue playdough*
- 1 natural wooden rolling pin (print may vary)
- 1 metal sea cutter (shape may vary)
- 1 handmade gumnut sea stamp (stamp may vary)
- 3 sea animal figures (species may vary)
- 1 small bag containing - selection of glass stones, shells and natural sea materials
Use with The Beginners Bible, The Beginners Gospel Story Bible, The Jesus Storybook Bible or The Gospel Story Bible.
*Playdough ingredients: plain flour, salt, cream of tartar, vegetable oil, water & food colouring gel.
**Playdough storage - you will need to refrigerate your playdough on arrival to ensure you get the longest life out of it. As it is handmade and doesn't contain any nasties, it will last approximately 3 months, but this can be more or less depending on where it is stored. In the fridge in an airtight container (the jar it comes in) is best.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Play To Grow | Bible Play Boxes have been designed to help parents disciples their children through play. God is a wonderful designer and has made children active learners, that learn naturally through exploration - by touching, moving, listening, seeing and experiencing.
Each box will feature a key story from the Bible and include:
☀️ a story card to help parents as they facilitate learning for their children through play
🦔 a jar filled with a sensory medium inc. rainbow rice, dried black beans, kinetic sand and coloured playdough
🍂 sensory and imaginative tools to help facilitate play based learning of the story