Help children explore Jesus teaching in this parable and learn about God’s Kingdom, the most valuable and precious treasure.
This box contains:
- 1 play card | outlining research based information on play-based learning
- 1 story card | outlining the big idea and key points of the story, a simple prayer and instructions on how to use the play box to facilitate play-based learning of the Bible with your child
- 1 jar organic dried black beans
- 1 handmade wooden magnetic wand
- 1 handmade natural wooden honeycomb beaker
- 1 natural wooden scoop
- 2 small bag containing - selection of coloured magnetic chips
Use with The Jesus Storybook Bible or The Gospel Story Bible.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Play To Grow | Bible Play Boxes have been designed to help parents disciples their children through play. God is a wonderful designer and has made children active learners, that learn naturally through exploration - by touching, moving, listening, seeing and experiencing.
Each box will feature a key story from the Bible and include:
☀️ a story card to help parents as they facilitate learning for their children through play
🦔 a jar filled with a sensory medium inc. rainbow rice, dried black beans, kinetic sand and coloured playdough
🍂 sensory and imaginative tools to help facilitate play based learning of the story